New Jersey Morristown Mission

1719 Route 10 Ste 309 *** Parsippany NJ 07054-4519
(send packages here)

Current Mailing Address


(Send letters here)





Monday, August 8, 2011

I am so Grateful to be a Missionary

Dear fam

This week has been a great week especially since we had 5 investigators come to church! it was super awesome. I can't believe Laresa met Carter out at the pageant! How did they even make the connection? I don't know what address to give you, because transfers are this upcoming week. I've been here forever so I'll probably get transferred... If you think it will get here before next Tuesday, you could send it to my apartment. I think you have the address.   I couldn't really understand what you were asking/saying about it in your letter. It didn't make much sense to me... sorry. President Jeppson just approved the use of Mp3 players so it's a good thing that I held on to the IPod you sent out. I think I'm going to send it back out to you with a list of artists and songs that you could put on it for me. Would that be OK?

We just got back from Rio Rodizio's which is an all you can eat Brazilian Barbecue place. It was so delicious! It's all the way in Newark though, so we still have to go shopping and there isn't much time for me to email. I feel bad when I can't write in detail. Just know that I really love you all and I am having an amazing time being a missionary. I am so grateful to be a missionary in the New Jersey Morristiown Mission. I can't begin to tell you how great of a mission it is. Jay E. Jenson is the 70 over our mission and we received great reports from him about our mission's results thus far this year. Out of the 26 missions in the North Eastern part of the U.S. and Canada which he is over, we are 3rd in total baptisms, 2nd in baptisms per companionship, and 1st in retention. We have so many great missionaries and amazing leaders in this mission! When considering overall obedience, you won't find many better missions. It is such a blessing to be here. Pray for the people here in New Jersey, and pray that we will continue to have success. Many souls are finding light and are on their way to receiving salvation. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment